(Steel Division: Normandy 44)Game freezes then crashes after a few minutes after loading.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Woodyjr96

Recruit
May 30, 2017
Got sent here from admin on steam.
Game worked fine in Beta till like one of the updates ( Roughly the second one) and even now it still freezes and crashes after loading up rending me from playing the game , also it happens when I try to access the battle group decks and so on so I can't actually do anything without it crashing on me.

Tried uninstall and nothing and also tried the option.ini file and nothing .

Hello Woodyjr96, we're very sorry for the bad experience you have had! Could you upload your crash dump and post your specs? We will try to solve this as soon as possible for you!

Hello Woodyjr96, we're very sorry for the bad experience you have had! Could you upload your crash dump and post your specs? We will try to solve this as soon as possible for you!

Struggling to find my crash dumps.

My specs.
Rating 5.9
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2120 @3.10GHZ 3.10GHZ
Installed Memory (Ram): 8.00GB
System type: 64-bit Operating system

If you could go to:
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp

That is where your crash dump should be, please recreate the crash because it disappears due to appearing in temp folder.

Your PC should be able to handle it, but could you also post which graphics card you have?

If you could go to:
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp

That is where your crash dump should be, please recreate the crash because it disappears due to appearing in temp folder.

Your PC should be able to handle it, but could you also post which graphics card you have?
Graphics card
AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
Not sure if this is the right core dump

Attachments

• 390080807_EugGame Final_29.dmp
    969,8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We do not know the specifics, however, there are several crash types like yours described within the thread. Maybe you solution is also within it, please read it and try out the solutions. We are currently working on fixing the crash issues, thank you for your patience!

We do not know the specifics, however, there are several crash types like yours described within the thread. Maybe you solution is also within it, please read it and try out the solutions. We are currently working on fixing the crash issues, thank you for your patience!
Tried them and still no change.

Still no luck with the game work working for me, and no fix yet from you people,such a fool for pre ordering the game now since I can't play it since early beta stage.
Great loss of £34.99 .

Can you try uninstalling, deleting every single SD:44 file on your pc and then reinstalling?

We are very sorry to hear about this, and are currently trying to fix all the crash problems.

Can you try uninstalling, deleting every single SD:44 file on your pc and then reinstalling?

We are very sorry to hear about this, and are currently trying to fix all the crash problems.
I give up with this as even this supposed hotfix has not helped my game to play with out freezing up then black screen and crash before I use task manager to close it down.