Status and Future of Paradox Multiplayer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never buying a game that forces u to play multiplayer on a sistem that the company can shut down the servers (or the players) whenever it wants cutting the mp part of the games u already own, bring back LAN at least, so i can play on my own terms

Paradox is becoming increasingly intrusive, and this demonstrates a lack of respect for the privacy and independence of its customers.

A regrettable decision, and I can only hope it will be reversed in the future.

I don`t play multiplayer (except GTA games) i love playing Paradox games in single player. I think "Paradox" is doing a great thing with their multiplayer, as you know "Paradox" is always Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox looking out for the community. Keep up the good work, Paradox.
We are currently investigating if it is possible to have a viable multiplayer beta branch active in Imperator, like the one currently active for Stelllaris. Once we have more information, we will let you know.

Last edited: