Confirmed State House's building slot negation not working perfectly

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jouni_K

Second Lieutenant
Feb 5, 2021

Integrity​

I have verified my game files (on Steam)​

Yes

I have disabled all mods​

Yes

Required​

Summary​

State House's building slot negation not working perfectly

Description​

University, State House and Courthouse/Town hall have a property "Possible Number of Buildings: +1". In addition to not consuming a building slot, lacking them should provide access to province's construction selection even when all building slots are filled(by clicking the "Next building slot unlocked at X development" slot). This works with all except State House. Lack of State House does not provide access to the building selection from the province's Buildings tab. If all building slots are filled then State House can only be built from the Province's Buildings tab if either University or Courthouse/Town Hall is also available for construction.
State House can always be built from the Buildings tab of the Production Interface so the bug only prevents it from being built straight from the province.

Steps to reproduce​

1. Fill all open building slots of a province with whatever you want(except a manufactory).
2. Observe that you still have access to building selection from the province's Buildings tab and State House can be selected for construction.
3. Build University(if available at current adm tech) and Courthouse/Town Hall to the province.
4. Observe that you now cannot access the building selection from the province's Buildings tab even though State House hasn't been built.
5. Observe that you can still build State House to the province from the Production Interface.
6. Remove either University or Courthouse/Town Hall.
7. Observe that you now have access to the building selection from province's Buildings tab and State House can be built.

Game Version​

OS​

Windows

Additional​

Bug Type​

Attachments​

Screenshot​

Upvote 0