• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nov 10, 2020
I have purchased the base game and the season pass separately, not the premium edition. Whilst the DLC is available for purchase via the GOG client, there is no option to simply update my game with the DLC as I ought to be able to having purchased the season pass. It isnt listed as an option for manual download either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I appreciate this may well be an issue with GOG, but they are advising up to 4 weeks timeframe for a response to the issue I have raised, which is totally unreasonable.

Reactions:
Hey Douglas, thanks for reaching out. I'll have somebody reach out to go to see what might be causing the issue. Manual Installers usually take a day or 2, but if you are using GoG Galaxy there should be a option to activate the DLC under 'Manage Installations - Configure' when you press the settings button. Does it not appear there? Or is it not appearing in the Paradox Launcer?
1605037176957.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the quick reply, I will attach a screenshot of what I can see. Hopefully this will allow you to confirm if there is a genuine issue or if its just something I am overlooking. I believe this is the menu you are referring to, and I can only see the two previous DLCs.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    290,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I am just gonna jump on and mention that I have encountered the same issue. It seems like the GoG copy of the game does not detect the Season Pass.

As per the screenshots - the store correctly identifies season pass as already purchased [In Library]. However Launcher only shows Revelations and Invasions, while the main menu does not show Season Pass as owned, there is no green "v tick" next to it.

Manage Installation option does not detect season pass or Star Kings either, not allowing for their installation.

Attachments

• In library.png
    In library.png
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Launcher.png
    Launcher.png
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Main Menu.png
    Main Menu.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • manage installation.png
    manage installation.png
    2,1 MB · Views: 0
Do we have any update on this? On the GOG forums, several others are saying they have the same issue. I have just checked now, and no change on my end.
No change on my end either. Still waiting for my ticket to get processed (and the GoG forum thread is quite possibly mine). There might be a bit more delay since GoG is Polish company and today is Polish Independence Day, which is a national holiday. So if they are processing the issue from Poland, no one is gonna look at it untill tomorrow.

today is Polish Independence Day, which is a national holiday. So if they are processing the issue from Poland, no one is gonna look at it untill tomorrow.
Well this is good to know. We're trying to reach them, I'm afraid last night was a bit too late to expect them to be in office, but if we are unable to this might explain why.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well this is good to know. We're trying to reach them, I'm afraid last night was a bit too late to expect them to be in office, but if we are unable to this might explain why.
Yeah, we will have to excercise some patience. At least the galactic empire is part of the free update, so there's some content to carry us through the gap.

Also, I want to say I deeply appreciate that you have gotten on the issue pretty much immedaitely and I believe it'll get straightened up soon. Cheers.

Reactions: