• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(24850)

Captain
Jan 19, 2004
www.austriantekken.tk
sprites

someone an idea where i can get spirits for Japanese and italian units (mainly navy)??
as on the stony road site this links are broken...
THX

Last edited:
You could try to find Exel's sprite mod, that one has a very nice selection, mostly from the spriteson the Stony Road site.

can someone tell me wich files i do need for the "white zero" sprite for japan??
i need the white not the green one :
http://www.stonyroad.de/_sprite_table.php
i have installed exel`s sprite mod and now i have the green one...but i backed up my old files, therefore i have the white one somewhere in my files but i do not now which files i exactly need to copy back to the unites/bmp folder...
(link on stonyroad is broken, for the white one)
THX

You need to take the "T-FIGHTER A-* C-JAP L-1 [D-*].SPR" files in the backup and overwrite the ones in GFX\map\units\. Also, the "T-FIGHTER A-* C-JAP L-1 [D-*].BMP" ones have to go over the ones in GFX\map\units\bmp\. Finaly, you must overwrite the T-FIGHTER C-JAP L-1.BMP file in GFX\palette with the one in your backup.

Alternatively, you could try overwriting just the palette file to see how it goes, but I don't think that would work too well. ;)