• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(654528)

Private
1 Badges
Feb 4, 2013
  • Dungeonland
Video: http://dungeonland.ludoruisch.nl/dungeonland-20130209-040619_2320.mp4

Cheat Engine

Cheat Engine is a program that can speed up the game. It gives a hero or a dungeonmaster a big advantage. Like moving faster, attacking faster, reviving faster and so on,... (watch the video on 1:25)

Walk trough walls

I recently also found a bug with one of the charters. The Warrior Vanguard. It has a attack that moves himself foward. With the right movement you can move the hero through a wall and get outside the map. (watch the video on 0:35)

My own analise

When i found out about the speedhack i didn't suspect i could revive faster because i was thinking the server side would check these things. But it didn't. I could revive nearly instantly. In my idea what went wrong is that the server side doesn't check how long the hero is reviving. If the server checks how long a client is reviving then this issue wouldn't be possible.
These are just my own conclusions. And hope it could give the server more checks that someone is reviving faster than it would expect.

I hope you will clear these issues and make it more fun to play this game.

Sincerely,

IamLupo

Upvote 0