• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BeliasKraven

Recruit
4 Badges
Sep 12, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
I've found that parchment in the oldwalls, Sirin told me it is something like a written song, and that she can tells me more if i bring her where i found it. But i don't remember where. Can someone help me?

You didn't find the parchment there, but the place where you need to take her is the initial chamber that you enter before getting to the proper Bastard's Wound area, where you needed to get past the beastmen guards. Run around there until she makes a comment about hearing something.

You didn't find the parchment there, but the place where you need to take her is the initial chamber that you enter before getting to the proper Bastard's Wound area, where you needed to get past the beastmen guards. Run around there until she makes a comment about hearing something.
She says it after interacting with/examining a column (like those at the Stone Sea).