• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

asperon

Recruit
35 Badges
Mar 30, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Semper Fi
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities in Motion 2
I seems to have a problem with my Mods Loader, i have added HyadesRim as well as LittleThings to c:\users\<my username>\Documents\My Games\BattleTech\mods where <my username> is my username, but when if go to the mods screen in the game i get the message "No Existing Mods Found". I have tried to redirect my mods folder and i can tell from the logs that that works, but still the same error. Please advice.

Greetings,

This may sound like a dumb question, but did you select the Mods Enabled box? (Its unchecked by default, should be yellow if enabled) If not try checking that, then restarting the client.

upload_2020-4-16_12-58-32.png

unsure why it's not working... you should not have to redirect.. and unsure... Hyades rim does require all 3 of the DLC installed. Question for you. Was the Mods folder all ready there when you copied everything over to it? If it was not..your missing patches and or DLC's because it should have been created automatically by the game install after a specific patch version.. 1.8 I think. I don't recall exactly because you know.. every thing works for me. BT can be picky about order of doing things. Install game, Install patches, then add DLC. then mods... You may need to do a full uninstall and reinstall... suggest you go to youtube and find TheEdmons guide on uninstalling battletech.

Hope this helps.. and yes, it can be a little tricky.

Addendum.. There are 3 scources to get the game... Paradox.com, GOG.com, and steam. Steam does things a little differently for where you put mods.. check the steam user group forums for the game for the details..

It's always good when it's an easy fix :)

Glad you got it working, enjoy the mods! Hyades Rim is really good, you'll like it. (No offence to Little Things, I've just never used it so cant comment on that one)

It's always good when it's an easy fix :)

Glad you got it working, enjoy the mods! Hyades Rim is really good, you'll like it. (No offence to Little Things, I've just never used it so cant comment on that one)

No harm done... LittleThings is mostly a bugfix mod, like cFixes but with fixes not possible via json only.