• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Da Swede said:
2 (or possibly only 1) days? :rofl:

Exactly.

Oh, and whoever said Johan is just screwing with us:

I have to agree with you.

HoI 3 announcement is a big surprise for me. I awaited a new game, not a sequel to any of the brands (however I personally hoped for CK2). I don´t rank myself among HOI fanatics, but still... 10k provinces as first sign...it will be really interesting what new features the dev diaries bring us. After such creative work showed in In Nomine expansion, I'm expecting very interesting things.. :)

HoI3? The whole "biggest production to date" pointed in that direction I guess, as did the reference Ramlösa --> Kolsyra.

...and I haven't even got the HoI2 yet. :D

Snugglie said:
HoI3? The whole "biggest production to date" pointed in that direction I guess, as did the reference Ramlösa --> Kolsyra.

...and I haven't even got the HoI2 yet. :D
Snugglie, sorry for being an @$$ to you the other day....Are you going to be a HOIer? I would suggest getting HOI 2 and DD and Armageddon if you think you want to check out HOI3...just to see the differences and to enjoy the title.