Slides : guerre et stratégie de l'époque contemporaine

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Musashi87

Corporal
17 Badges
Apr 20, 2007
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
Hello everyone,
Student I have a history of war and strategy during the contemporary period (given by Bruno Colson). So I put in a zip tie slides containing the current file. This can be interesting if you need pictures or cards for your AAR for example!

If you are interested I ca also a bibliography (about 60 pages)

Good day !

Link: >Link removed<

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
Here are the slides of the first chapter of my course of war and strategy contempo times (pdf version): >Link removed<

Then I scanned it is a time certain pages of a book on the uniform and weapons the First Empire (this is not a book but a historian it is always interesting: >Link removed<

if will interest may be

Reactions:
lil c0n thank you gift! : mad:
I just spent 30 minutes to clean the crap that goes with your file: >Link removed<
... you really can not trust!

clear, I STRONGLY recommend you download this, it is full of viruses & malware tracking + 3fichiers sent directly into quarantine I did identify some (?)

... and I'm still polluted !!!!! by automatic ads on my search engine ...: mad:: mad:: mad:: mad:: mad:
really thank you gift! o_O : mad:

Tout ça pour les slides d'un cours ...

Par contre, Bruno Colson est le seul prof d'unif en Belgique (à ma connaissance) à vraiment s'intéresser à la stratégie/l'art de la guerre... voilà une liste de ses publications:
http://directory.unamur.be/staff/bcolson/publications

Une petite exploration sur Amazone te permettra peut-être de trouver ton bonheur ;)
[pour les articles, ce sera, à mon avis, uniquement disponible en bibliothèque...]

PS: je l'ai eu comme prof (bon, c'est sympa, mais il n'y a rien de "décoiffant").
Si tu veux des idées de lecture, je peux te proposer une liste :)

Reactions:
Oli: jme suis pas méfié, j'aurai du... :( (juste de la curiosité, vu le sujet, je m'attendai pas à ca... et mon moteur de recherche va être plus compliqué à nettoyer que les principales menaces) :mad:
et merci pour le lien, j'irai voir. :) (y)