• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kami888

General
3 Badges
Jun 19, 2004
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
Played Communist China.

Started kicking Japanese out of Chinese mainland.

Almost succedded but suddenly Nat.Chinese began entering my territory and taking over my provinces without even declaring war on me! :wacko:

I restricted them military access to my territory (military access is automatically granted by a trigger when NatChi and JAP go to war), but it didn't help. They are still marching into the territory that i took from japan and assuming control over it. Since I am not at war with them, i can't prevent them from doing it.

I think it has something to do with these provinces being national provinces of CHI, but shouldn't they be national provinces for CHC too?

Other note: Are you sure you don't want the post war Europe to be divided according to the territory conquered by allies/comintern? I doubt Churchil would have given any territory to USSR if USSR never conquered anything. Same way Stalin would not want to give up territory conquered by him. I have an idea for an even sequence that could divide Europe according to the gains. I implemented it in my game and it seems to work. Want to take a look?

Last edited:
The provinces are actually owned by China and Controlled by Japan. When you take them and CHI moves into them they revert back to him. This is a known bug in the HoI.exe file and not much I can do about it. The only way to prevent this is removing their military access.

This is a known bug in the HoI.exe file and not much I can do about it
Ok, i just never seen it before..

The only way to prevent this is removing their military access
I tried it, it didn't work. Maybe if you make these provinces national for CHC, their ownership will be automatically transferred to CHC when it occupies them? I didn't try it myself, it's just an idea.

Btw, whoever wrote Germany_AI.txt event file totally messed up on German - Spanish alliance neogotiations. Wherever it says SPA, it should actually say SPR, wherever it says SPR, it should say SPA. Where it says "Republic of Spain is a Facism as well", it should say "Nationalist Spain is Fascist as well".

Last edited: