• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(82211)

Lt. General
2 Badges
Aug 14, 2007
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
Hello, folks.

During the last weeks I browsed through the "HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request" megathread and cataloged the current content.

Well, I've finaly finished. You can find that in the following blog: http://hoiflags.blogspot.com

There, it's all sorted by country in the menu "Categories".

Well, there are some states/regions (like Bavaria, Moldavia, Trieste, Alaska, so on...) that have too many occurrences, and that's why they've their own category, and aren't in the original country one.
There are also some countries that have so few occurrences that I put them together by continent (like Pakistan, that's in "Asia", or Marroco, that's in "Africa [North]").
Finally, there are several national blocks flags that have their own category (like EU, UK+France, Baltic States, Scandinavia...).

I recommend you to use the Ctrl+F (find) command of your browser, so you may find in the Categories menu (over than 250 entries in alphabetical order) the country/state/region that you're looking for. If you don't find it there, you may find it in the country or continent where it should geographically be.

You may also find interesting content in the category "Download".

Hope you like it, enjoy.
:)

I noticed there's not a lot of sourcing as to from whence individual flag designs came from. Additionally, I also noticed that some of the flags aren't grouped properly...is there anyway I can help, or help to rectify these?