• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know it's probably in bad taste, but I loathe these reward only from sign ups.

Being a sewer dwelling, rat sucking Nosferatu without a fake social media account makes it really hard you know?

Edit: Solved. I had to log out and back into my account to get the updated stats.

Does the ref-link work? Pretty sure a lot of friends have clicked mine, but I'm not getting any points. Are additional actions required? Are they required to create an account or log in? Are they required to pre-order?

Last edited:
Does the ref-link work. Pretty sure a lot of friends have clicked mine, but I'm not getting any points. Are additional actions required? Are they required to create an account or log in? Are they required to pre-order?

I signed my partner up and she didn't even click the confirmation link, and I got the points. She did not, however, have an existing paradox account.

I kinda dislike promotions like this. I really don't have many friends - exactly two in total - so I always miss out on these stuffs.

In any case, if any of you guys feel like giving me a click, I would very much appreciate it.
Here's my link: https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=efebe5a98e5c