• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are the servers still down? I was able to play this morning but now logging onto my Triumph account works here and there and even if I do log onto my account, I "lose" connection to their lobby for multiplayer.

I'm getting the same thing.
It worked last night, then didn't work an hour ago. Then it started working 20 minutes ago, but now it won't connect again. Also, when I clicked online multiplayer it kicked me out saying it couldn't connect to the online lobby.

Are there any websites that show the server status so we know that it's working?

Having the same issue myself. I'll probably drop a line to support if it doesn't resolve itself soon.

Edit: Sent my log files and hardware info to support, as well as a description of the issue. Hopefully they'll resolve it soon.

Last edited:
The servers were done due to a peak of simultaneous users (19 000+ vs 900 in normal times before the Humble Bundle free deal) which crashed the bandwidth of Triumphs. They got back online this morning European time.

It's working now too. Thank you for the update! More players is good thing. Especially that many.