• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don´t get it, why? You published games before, can´t be so hard to keep servers running if there is no maintenance or new buggy update.

So many bugs are not good and I don´t get how things like this or for example the stuff with the last update (sound/mod bug) can happen. It´s looking like you published your first indie game.. Except the game itself, it´s beautiful and I love it but no surprise that players keep turning away if there is one bug after the other and servers are down again, especially on saturday night..

Really, what the fuck? Please change anything to solve such things for the future, it´s a shame that such a nice game is suffering from such unnecessary problems.

I haven't played in a week. Really wanted to hop on when I saw Rojan playing.

Oh well.

Aw I just played a skirmish to get ready to try a ranked game. I played quick play earlier and I didnt do too badly for my first try! I lost but it could have gone either way.

Eager to try more. Looking for that first victory :)

I think they're good now. I finished a game. Had one earlier that crashed during deployment right after everyone was reporting problems.

Though there's like 100 people online....

GOT IN GAME.

PLAYED FOR 20 MINUTES.

SERVER EXPLOSION.