• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RisingSun

Colonel
14 Badges
Mar 26, 2005
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Just wondering what happen here, there is no other topics under tech supports. Anyway just got this package from OfficeMax "East India Company" Collection Edition for 3.99 and for some reasons it just wont load up or recognize the disk. Using Wins 8.1 64 here. Wanted to take it back for another one, unfort I just got the last one and wont get me my refund back.

Have anyone have this issues?

Just got through searching for the official site of that game, gotta say it really bad and outdate. No supports at all and cant even download the manual. Funny thing is that when I tried looking for it on Steam or Gamersgate (infos from official site) where to buy/download the game, it just not there anymore.

Last edited:
The game is no longer in development and is so old that it has been all but forgotten by Paradox PA. Also most people who still play the game know how to play the game really well and have no issues running the game. Otherwise saying you are out of luck when trying to find help about the game.:(

The game is no longer in development and is so old that it has been all but forgotten by Paradox PA. Also most people who still play the game know how to play the game really well and have no issues running the game. Otherwise saying you are out of luck when trying to find help about the game.:(

Thanks for the feedback, I figure it out what the problems is, had to take it back though. The problems is that it never gotten updated due to latest OS/hardware. Only way you can run this game is using older machine with XP.

Reactions: