• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

cckubicki_build

Recruit
Feb 27, 2023
An old version of the XB1 port with a graphics enhancement?

- Can't change keybind options for "rotate camera" in settings (it was there in XB1 version, why remove?)
- Missing several road assets and community Map Pack 2
- Missing mod browser and ability to search for different ones

These are all currently available in the XB1 version, which has all the features minus slight graphics upgrades, a map editor, and 25 tiles. Oh and minus all the saving issues people are having.

I'll stick with the XB1 port until the bugs are ironed iut

Upvote 0
An old version of the XB1 port with a graphics enhancement?

- Can't change keybind options for "rotate camera" in settings (it was there in XB1 version, why remove?)
- Missing several road assets and community Map Pack 2
- Missing mod browser and ability to search for different ones

These are all currently available in the XB1 version, which has all the features minus slight graphics upgrades, a map editor, and 25 tiles. Oh and minus all the saving issues people are having.

I'll stick with the XB1 port until the bugs are ironed iut
I believe they removed the mod browser because it couldn't be updated. I don't recall a time where the nods were ever updated beyond day one. Honestly they weren't that good anyway. Also they said in an FAQ that some packs are being added such as plazas and promenades but are a little delayed.