• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sparky357

Recruit
20 Badges
Feb 25, 2018
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris
I'm hardwired and I'm the host and it's like the game is all jittery with a low frame rate worse than the original xbox one I used to play on at times; even at the very beginning of the game. The days go by super fast though so thats nice. If I play single player or even host the save on multiplayer it's smooth as butter until my buddy joins. We've also had a desync for planet and pop modifiers. I'm on the series s and he's on the series x and we both have good hard-wired connections. I'm assuming it's a series of new bugs with update 2.6.3 because I've never had a desync or any problems like this on the xbox one or ps4. I only play multiplayer so hopefully you guys can get it feeling as good as it does in single player and as good as it used to feel on the old xbox one.

Heres a 30 sec video of the stuttering:

Heres another one a little bit later and when my buddy gets off about half way through the frame rate immediately jumps up to normal:

Thanks

Last edited: