• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which New Map Should Interregnum Use?

• MyMAP

Votes: 6 17,1%
  • WatK

Votes: 8 22,9%
  • AGCEEP (in production)

Votes: 21 60,0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only voted now. For MyMap, 'cos it just looks better than the other ones.

BUT out of the other two, I'd rather go with the AGCEEP one, I guess.
We'd have to remember though that, as Yoda said in another thread, the ID numbers on the map may still get altered so starting work on it so early on might prove a bit pointless...

Mymap is just ugly (and quite buggy as far as discovered land goes for the countries in it, but this would not affect your mod as you'd do that differently I imagine). Kasparus or AGCEEP is the way to go :)

I vote AGCEEP, if time isn't an issue.

I don't really like MyMap, and WATK has some weak points (can't remember exactly) that I think AGCEEP will address.

(I don't actually play Interregnum, but MattyG wanted votes and I feel vaguely involved. :D )

Let me just say I LOVE Interregnum events. You guys have thought of ones that deal with culture, which I love most. Whereas in historical mods, I know when to gear up for wars, in Interregnum I don't know what to expect. The only thing that could be improved is the map, and maybe a few more events :p .

sniedermeier said:
Let me just say I LOVE Interregnum events. You guys have thought of ones that deal with culture, which I love most. Whereas in historical mods, I know when to gear up for wars, in Interregnum I don't know what to expect. The only thing that could be improved is the map, and maybe a few more events :p .

Your wish will come true.

The new mapo has now been selected (AGCEEP) and we are always designing new events. The only thing that holds me back is time.

Thank you for the compliments.

Are there any countries you have played where the events didn't make sense in the storyline or timing, or didn't have commands that made sense with the text?

BigChef said:
Are you now modding with the AGCEEP map? It is not released yet, do you have an early version of it or how do you do it? :confused:

The only people who have the AGCEEP map AFAIK are the AGCEEP High Council, and they aren't telling anyone when it's going to be released. So at the moment we're focusing on things that aren't too map-based.

Thanks for your fast answer. I hope the High Council will release the map soon, cant wait for Interregnum 3 and AGCEEP 2.

My best wishes for you, your work is abolutly awesome, thank you. :)

BigChef said:
Thanks for your fast answer. I hope the High Council will release the map soon, cant wait for Interregnum 3 and AGCEEP 2.

My best wishes for you, your work is abolutly awesome, thank you. :)

I am hoping that I can at least get ahold of the province.csv so that I can begin adjusted goods and values and cultures, but even a definitive list of the province numbers will help in the long task of adjusting events.

Thanks for the compliment.