• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe this?

You know we love you :)

We want, nay we crave an update.

Awesome AAR. So I tried Ethiopia in Hoi2+DAIM 1.3b (normal difficulty), it's not really hard, actually it's a really enjoyable game. Just retreat to Addis Ababa, and attack all approaching italian troops (they'll come single) until the whole country is mobilized as militia (1+ years, ending with around 20 divisions). Then encircle and destroy.

Make sure to cover all beaches, I couldn't destroy the last (supplied) 1 italian division in Kismayo with only 3 militia (the main Ethiopean Army was busy annihilating the encircled Graziani far in the North), and by the time reinforcements got there, Italy landed 5 then 10 divisions. '36 model infantry, with artillery, not the light stuff. By 1940 March I destroyed them also with the tactic above (the last battle was fought with Graziani again, poor man:)). That sums up to two whole italian invasion army destroyed by Ethiopia alone, no allies. And Graziani's Somalia is truly an awesome puppet.

The AI is a moron, and this game is great. :)

p.s.: after I finished in Ethiopia (but still in the state of war), I checked what are my alliance chances. UK: 0%, Germany: 31%. Oh well.

Last edited:
rcduggan said:
LAst update: 6.12.07!
Does it make it less fabolus? As a writer I don't think one would mind if someone makes a post long after the last update, as long as it doesn't beg for more updates. Nothing to discurage IMO. ;)