• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think concerts may come soon for free
I dont think so. So far they always bundled the smalls stuff with release of bigger updates (on the consoles). It is obviously not released now. So I guess we will see it with Parklife of Indistries (maybe Parklife with Concerts + 1 radion a Industries with remaining 2 radios?)

Ok. So I gave the update quick look. I really love the possibility of fps walking around the city.
But two questions:
- What is the "Mega menu toolbar" mentioned in the patch notes?
- When you create district you can choose the theme for that district. And also "enable style buildings" with message "Are you sure? This will add new buttons for stylised versions of some service building to the main toolbar." I dont see any new buttons.

Yes for Dan.
Questions from agar
1. I think it’s more things included in the coming dlcs
2. I think it allows not just default but Europe buildings

Ok. I believe I found it:
1) When you are on the main toolbar select the category with dpad UP instead of X. It opens the category in different view (all tabs on one page, no need to scrolling sideways and description is opened by default)
2) I dont know it did not worked on the first map I tried. I opened another and basically you can choose different styles of some service building. So instead of 1x elemetray school, 2x middle school etc, you have two of each next to each other. Maybe available only on some maps.

Ok. I believe I found it:
1) When you are on the main toolbar select the category with dpad UP instead of X. It opens the category in different view (all tabs on one page, no need to scrolling sideways and description is opened by default)
2) I dont know it did not worked on the first map I tried. I opened another and basically you can choose different styles of some service building. So instead of 1x elemetray school, 2x middle school etc, you have two of each next to each other. Maybe available only on some maps.
Nice!

I have been proving the new features, and actually are quite cool!

The mega menu toolbar works like a quick access to all the options in each category, it simplyfies the proccess of being moving between the options horizontally, in that sense it is very useful!

The tree brush works more or less, but it's not like in PC. However is a nice addition, and it ends with the insufferable task of being planting trees one by one.

Now we can select the style for the districts like in PC for the European suburbian pack. A nice addition, now we can mix different styles in one city.

And for the performance of the game I have not had a single problem. No crashes, no errors. Nothing. I guess I have good luck :D

btw - if the patch is released today, with full patch notes and everything and the official big surprise announcement is planned for tommorow - do you believe they will announce even something else, or was this just a bad timing?

Nooo!! This means I'll have to play the game properly The Borough of Shady Strands will have to be put aside until the next patch....

"it's happening.gif"
Just found it being an option when creating a new game now. To fix it on a pre existing save you need to save the game after message of bankruptcy then load try to load the save and you should get option to ebable unlimited money, all milestones, etc.

If I understand the ingame info properly (I did not tested it), there should be way to enable cheat codes from the loading screen. But you have to save the game first with the new version. So the bankrupcy is probably not even needed. Just load the save from old version, save it in new format. Then go to the load screen again and look for the cheat options.

Is it worth the update on cities skylines Xbox one because I want to download but I want all your opinions so should I download the update or not

I'd say it depends on how eager you are to play Green Cities. The older version was more stable than the new version, but you will obviously need the update in order to play the new DLC. I'm on PS4 though, so cannot speak 100% for Xbox players.