• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Medecx

Recruit
Jan 10, 2019
I'd like to ask if you have plans to upgrade the game to phones with 18: 9 screens, because the game does not fit the screen in portrait mode. Also, I think it is necessary to have a setting for screen rotation because when I play lying down the screen rotates without my will.
https://imgur.com/a/G0BBor9
oRCqZAW.png

Z6TEpwx.png

I'm afraid this game will get no more updates, being superseded by KoPP2 long ago.

Sorry about that!

I'm afraid this game will get no more updates, being superseded by KoPP2 long ago.

Sorry about that!

Oh no! :eek: I came here precisely to see about this issue. So disappointed to find out this is never going to be fixed. :(

Those missing edges are driving me mad, I wish I could get past it but I can't stop thinking about how it's displaying "wrong".

If anyone has any tips on how to trick the app into displaying the right size in portrait mode let us know. There has to be some ways for the phone to pretend it's a different ratio to get around this.