• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PercussionCY

Recruit
22 Badges
Jun 8, 2017
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
I mad experiencing lots of major bug and some minor bug on prison architect mobile on IOS newest iPad :

Save files inaccessible : this bug make this game almost unplayable. Saveing files will all become inaccessible together after a game crash. It happens not only on the file I am playing but also the file I save in the past few hours!

Cannot cancel Armed guards deployment: after I deployed armed guards in the canteen, I cannot remove he from there. And there is on armed guard icon in canteen any more so I cannot remove it. Also , when I deployed normal guard, it always shows one armed guard icon before shows normal guard which it should.

TV rotation: the display of TV has problems when you rotate it, it looks the same when it face up and lown.

Tab layout overlap: the to-do list and report tap some time overlap together.

And I am looking foreword to see Deployment time schedule function one the mobile too.
Good work so far!

Upvote 0
The 1.0.5 patch last night should have fixed at least some of these issues.