• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(95397)

Recruit
Mar 24, 2008
Hi There

When I play the game the phone shuts off at random if not plugged in and starts behaving in a very inconsistent manner regarding it's battery.
If I don't run the game at all after charging it behaves normally until I play the game.
Sometimes it works for 30 minutes, must most of the time it works for less than that until the phone just dies.
When turned back on it shows that there is plenty of battery power left.
Last time this happened the save games became corrupt I assume since I no longer get the option to load my save games.

best regards
Gudmo

Hi Gudmo,

Are you using the stock android version of your manufacturer (in this case Samsung)? Also is the phone rooted and are you using custom firmware?

The same behavior, is that only during playing Knights of Pen and Paper, or have you been noticing similar behavior with other applications/games as well?

Hi Gudmo,

Are you using the stock android version of your manufacturer (in this case Samsung)? Also is the phone rooted and are you using custom firmware?

The same behavior, is that only during playing Knights of Pen and Paper, or have you been noticing similar behavior with other applications/games as well?

Stock Samsung, not rooted or customized in any way.

No other applications or games demonstrate this behaviour.

We're sorry you encountered an issue when playing KoPP+1. We have looked at this issue and have not been able to reproduce it or get any crash logs for it which makes tracking it down more challenging. We will keep it as an open issue in our bug tracking but unfortunately there are no short term solutions or work arounds for you. Do make sure you have the latest Android version for your hardware, but if that doesn't help we don't have anything else to suggest right now. I'm afraid.