• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(105862)

Banned
4 Badges
Jun 29, 2008
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
I was messing around with graphics after long time and was trying out making custom font. This is just one of them. I was wondering that if anyone would be interested then i might perfect it and do other fonts too.

Here's a screenshot and how it looks in the interface:
samplefont.png

What do you think ?

P.S. also could mods fix the title, i can't seem to edit it.

nice idea bro

I wonder if you could do that for the map (giving it a more stylized look)

or maybe the font could be applied to the Income/Plunder/Religion/etc part of the province view.

not sure if my suggestions would look ok though, the font might be a bit difficult to read out. But I think it looks nice in the event popup windows, maybe it would look good on the character name sheets(?)

Might I ask how you did it? (I intend to fiddle around with CK2 when it will come out, so the more I learn about fiddling with PI titles, the better) :p

aha, sounds pretty straightforward.

I fiddled a bit with Vicky's db and gfx. Not so much fiddle, as prod.

Cheers for the crash-course mate.

That reminds me of a few years back when I was very excited to make my own Cyrillic mod of the fonts. It was 90% done when I accidentally deleted the files. Never got round to it again. Too much work that and no real payoff.

I see you did pretty good implementing that font but I personally don't think it fits the gamestyle. Just me though.