• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jun 20, 2009
Good afternoon. I am sorry, for bad English.
I - modmaker from Sibiria from Russia.

I would like to show at a forum, our achievements in ЕУ2. And to show a normal map east Europe. Unfortunately, in many fashions it is not perfect.

It is map WATK in my processing.)))

Estimate please.

Two big difference.
1. Russia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus and steppes, it agree to Russian historical maps.
In this map a maximum of provinces in region Europe. So it is a lot of you them yet did not see.)))

http://rapidshare.com/files/246773811/EEP_RW_R_Final_1.4.2.rar.html

Fashions in Russian. A basis - agceep.
extract in a folder with game EU2 1.09

To choose - replacement of all files.

PS. I will be glad to hear your opinion.)))

Did I understand right that you have change the map of Eastern Europe? So its more historical acurate? Maybe a Picture could help.

Ja pravilna ponil sto ti kartu at Europe piridelau? Ana tiper historialna prawelna?

Kartinka bi nebala plocho i pamogla bi mnoga.

[VK];9756360 said:
Did I understand right that you have change the map of Eastern Europe? So its more historical acurate? Maybe a Picture could help.

Ja pravilna ponil sto ti kartu at Europe piridelau? Ana tiper historialna prawelna?

Kartinka bi nebala plocho i pamogla bi mnoga.

Screenshot
http://rapidshare.com/files/246984947/scrins.rar.html

Initially it was translated into Russian and slightly added in east Europe map WATK.

But in the course of carrying over on it a fashion agceep I was engaged modding cards, for the purpose of the maximum increase in number of provinces.
In WATK east an europas very poor here both Poland and Lithuania are increased by provinces almost twice.

The world outside of Europe is not changed almost. Only in Africa and America are cleaned not accessible during game time провиции.

And other an europas too. In the Netherlands now 15 provinces.

Except partial carrying over a fashion agceep in it to a fashion of 6 more scenarios 1419 1492 1520 1590 1655.

+ and set original events.

Last edited: