• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very few people just show up in MetaServer. Usually it is for an arranged game through the forums.

We have a game on Tuesday evenings that you could join: 6:30 to 9:30 US Eastern (GMT-5). We are starting late tonight, so you could join right now if you are available.

Game Time: 6:30-9:30 pm, us eastern (gmt-5)

Our Tuesday night Rise of the Minors campaign is played from 6:30 to 9:30 pm, us eastern, which is gmt-5. So, if you are in France, at gmt or gmt-1 (?), then it would probably be something like 10:30 or 11:30 pm to...1:30 or 2:30 am?

That might be a little late for you. But if not, please join us.

You're right, it must be a little bit too late for me. However, could you tell me on which forum i have to go for playing with hours are according to me ?

Thank u in advance for your answer

Best regards

You're right, it must be a little bit too late for me. However, could you tell me on which forum i have to go for playing with hours are according to me ?

Thank u in advance for your answer

Best regards

This is the only forum I am aware of for EU Rome Vae Victus multiplayer. My campaign (Rise of the Minors) has just about everyone who plays this game online, which is only a handful of people.

i would be intrested in playing online, but becuase i am in norway and gotta sleep after 10 pm i can`t join the -5 GMT campaigns. if anyone could set up a campaign that could be somwhere between 4 pm and 8 pm ( in GMT +1) i would be forever gratefule:D

Cela bug pas mal en solo. Alors en multi ... :p