• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Annex

Second Lieutenant
24 Badges
Jul 31, 2010
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Impire
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
http://www.nexworks.ca/saves2.rar

After completing a kill quest that gave me +10 for a god, I now have a persistent Research a spell button however I have no new spells I can research. Ive gone through all three trees multiple times as well as restarted the game. Ive uploaded to the url above a quick save showing whats happening.

I've checked out your game.
What is puzzling is that game is supposed to offer you to research unity spell if at least 2 research trees are finished.

Is that win condition turned on in your case?

Also, I was able to unstuck your research by converting couple of grum grum temple cities to argela cities (raze, rebuild, convert to different temple city).

It's really tricky to progress forward after 7th divine spell tree, due to design flaw on needing at least two spells from tree to unlock the next one, and in same time requiring >75 god relations to research those spells.

P.S.
That design flaw surely needs to be fixed, it is really hurting the end game.

Last edited:
No I have the unity win condition unchecked. And yes I managed to get myself unstuck by building one more agrela special city (as I wanted to do so anyhow to get him back to 50+).

I'm having issues with unity spell as well. Playing Exile mode with just Defeat United One checked. I have researched all spells from 2 top sets, while those gods spells are done only at around 30%. I'm not sure what to do... there seems to be no way to get to the other 4 shards/islands, maybe this spell would let me... but I've got no idea.
Sadly I don't know where savegames are stored. I've got Steam could storate checked so maybe there, but I'm not sure what will happen if I disable that, prolly one, or combination of (in any order):
- saves deleted from Steam
- saves downloaded on my drive
- saves stay on steam, but don't sync anymore

Okay, maybe I found save games. They seem weird tho... just as the place they were put in.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1HpoW8QLnAhRGxLYkM2d3ppYWs/edit?pli=1
That came from D:\Productivity\Steam\userdata\58770068\205990\remote\saves
Wot?