• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceclastic

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 22, 2023
  • Crusader Kings III

Information​

I have verifed my game files (Steam only)​

Yes

I have disabled all mods​

Yes

I am running the latest game update​

Yes

Required​

Summary​

Repeated crash-to-desktop on Quill

Description​

I'm experiencing repeated crash-to-desktop events after the 1.10.0 Quill update. I'm playing on a save that was originally created on 1.9.2 and that I converted to Quill today on my mac after the update. I experienced a crash on my mac after playing for an hour or two and decided to switch to windows assuming the mac build may not be as solid. I was only able to play for another 20 minutes or so before I experienced the same crash on windows, and I now experience this crash within 60 seconds every time I start up the game. I did submit bug reports on Windows, but was unable to on Mac due to some security settings I have in place there. I do not have another 1.9.2 save to test with, but I was unable to recreate the issue on a game started from 1.10.0.

Steps to reproduce​

Unknown - I don't remember exactly what I was doing on the Mac crash, but for the Windows crashes, they happen with 10-20 seconds after a guardianship event pops up and I make a choice (3rd option, change to compassionate). The game is unpaused, speed is 3, and no events are visible at time of crash. No other action needs to be taken for crash to occur.

Game Version​

Platform​

Windows

Additional Information​

Affected Feature​

• Crashes

Save Game​

View attachment autosave.ck3

Other Attachments​

My game was originally created on W&W. I experienced several crashes:

- When declaring war and raising my troops
- When having a great-grandchild and assigning it a warden.

I tried saving the game after assigning the warden, returning to desktop and loading the game back. As soon as I un-pause, it crashes.

I play on Windows 10.

Information​

I have verifed my game files (Steam only)​

Yes

I have disabled all mods​

Yes

I am running the latest game update​

Yes

Required​

Summary​

Repeated crash-to-desktop on Quill

Description​

I also face crashes after 1.10.0 with the game created on 1.9.2 version.

This happens on some fixed day in 1289 - I tried 3 different saves and the result is the same, no matter what I do and the speed of the game.

The system is Windows 11

Steps to reproduce​

Load the save game. Continue the game at any speed.

Game Version​

Platform​

Windows

Additional Information​

Affected Feature​

• Crashes

Save Game​

Other Attachments​

Attachments

• autosave_exit.ck3
    67,2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like