• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
but is 0.1.6. working? Cause I sure can't get it started. Only mod and not even entering the game
Elder Kings v0.1.6 is only compatible with CK2 version 2.4.5, not the current version, which is 2.5.2.

Right-click on CK2 in your Steam library, navigate to Properties and then to Betas and select the 2.4.5 version. Don't forget to disable Conclave and its content pack if you have them.

I can't play this at all. The bug tracker is broken (no emails being sent) and the game crashes as soon as I click "Play" button after selecting a character. I have most DLC's disabled except the rome one and the unit/face packs and no other addons.

Any thoughts? :)

I can't play this at all. The bug tracker is broken (no emails being sent) and the game crashes as soon as I click "Play" button after selecting a character. I have most DLC's disabled except the rome one and the unit/face packs and no other addons.

Have you set your game to run on patch 2.4.5?
If not, go into properties, beta and select 2.4.5.

Which version of the mod are you using?
Which version of the game are you using?
What unit/face packs do you have? Are any of them for newer versions?

Bugtracker works, it just takes few days to send the email.

This mod is beyond amazing why is it not on the steam workshop, it deserves a larger fan base :D

Probably for the same reason a lot of mods aren't, it's too big to fit on the workshop.

Reactions: