Register your CD key on the forums to gain access to tech support and custom maps!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,

I am absolutely newbie to steam (so far, I don't like it).

Would like to Register: I found the CD-key, but I can't find "My Games". What's the Expression in german?

It is like learning to ride a bike...

Greetings bbm54

Do you have the forums in German? :O If that is possible it is more than I knew about.

Just to clarify, "My Games" is a part of these forums (paradoxplaza) and should be found in the top menu here. But to answer your question, it should translate to something like "meine spiele" or similar I suppose. My German skills are however next to unexisting as you can see :)

Hello. :cool:

Registered my CD Key to my account yesterday and still don't have access to the "Custom Maps and User Modifications" board. Still listed as private.

Should I just be more patient?

Hello. :cool:

Registered my CD Key to my account yesterday and still don't have access to the "Custom Maps and User Modifications" board. Still listed as private.

Should I just be more patient?
Please post this issue in the forum help

Sorry guys still smoothing out the remaining access problems after the recent forum update.
This issue should now be resolved, any future or further access problems should be posted in the forum help sub-forum for the fastest response.