• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is actually quite simple. It's already been figured out and done in EU4. Why do we need to reinvent the wheel?
The number of locations in PjCsr is nearly 10 times as that of provinces in EUIV.

I was hoping names would work like in Kaiserreich. For those who don't know the HoI4 mod has a button where you can toggle city names to either use endonyms (a latinized version of whatever name the current owner would use) or exonyms (the standard english spelling of the period). Personally I always use endonyms but recognize that some players prefer to know what city they're looking at, hence the option.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I'm quite sure Johan already stated he, as a Swede in Catalonia, dislikes translated place names to English.

And personally, I very much agree.

This seems more something for a mod, no? Of course, as all language mods should be, ironman compatible

It is actually quite simple. It's already been figured out and done in EU4. Why do we need to reinvent the wheel?
The team working on Project Caesar is also much bigger than that of EUIV. I don't see what the problem is.
EUIV is a motorbike with two wheels, while PjCsr is an eight-wheel truck.

It simply needs more wheels.