• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Northlander74

Recruit
Jul 24, 2018
As I'm playing on the PS5. one of the most frustrating things for PS5 players, was the screen taring / VSync issue. Let me be the first to say THANK YOU to the devs for finally sorting this issue ou. However, I don't know what's happened, but now there is a massive framerate problem with the game. in 2 places. The first is when your colony adds more buildings, unlike a screen taring issue, the framerate tanks hard. I'd go to say this is worse than having VSync off. The other framerate hit comes from when you hover the cursor over in-world resources and the tool tip appears, the framerate really takes a dive until you close those windows.

I'm not asking for a PS5 version, just a PS4 that runs well enough on the PS5 to be able to enjoy it. I was super excited to dive back in with Rebirth, and seeing the VSync issues had been addressed, I was a bit disappointed to say the least. If only the framerate could be fixed.