• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... Yeah I'm interested.

Things I promise you will see:

• Albanians

Wow, that was unexpected. Albanians in an Albanian AAR? Are you nuts or what?

:D:D:D

albanian WC :eek:
it's just me or the trailer is giving us spoilers?:D
subscribed, ofc

First and for all, thanks for all the support, really appreciate it. :)

GIVE ME SOME AAR!!!!

please :p
Sure why not, update in an hour or 2 ;)

2 pages and no update. The price of fame.

I was subscribed to this since before anyone even knew of it's existence.

I think he'll give him a little bit of IC, maybe a division and manpower. Once you have you 10 ICs, one 1918 division and 5 manpower world conquest is quite easy.
I don't cheat, I modify :D
And no, I won't cheat any divisions or something like that, you'll see.

Wow, that was unexpected. Albanians in an Albanian AAR? Are you nuts or what?
:D:D:D
Actually there's already been one: quantum.
You see, I always keep my promises !

albanian WC :eek:
it's just me or the trailer is giving us spoilers?:D
subscribed, ofc
Not really, I'm just in the beginning of the game now, those dates are just estimates, I just hope I can expand that fast :D

-Laurence

chapteri.jpg

It is New Year's Eve, 1935, King Zog I was throwing a party at his palace in Durrës, but as always, Zog had one to many and passed out shortly after midnight.
On his way to the ground, he unfortunately hit his head on the end of a nearby table.
*donk*

After several hours the King came to, with his loyal servant at his side.
Are you feeling better my lord?
What? Asked the King while trying to stand up.
Yes, I feel, great, actually…
Is there something you need my lord?
Yes, there is, bring me…INDISPUTABLE WORLD DOMINATION !!
…My King, what do you…
Silence ! from this day on, I will be know as Emperor Zog I of the Albanians, and I will rebuild our glorious nation from the ground up! We will thrive and we will prosper, and we will overcome anyone who will dare to stand in our way !
But my king…
It’s Emperor! You have failed me for the last time minion, you will be hung for this!

83465644.jpg

Playing as Albania is quite a challenge, but if you are attempting a World Conquest, playing without any cheats or modifications is simply impossible.
For example, with the current increase of manpower you are only able to produce 4 infantry divisions by ’39, that’s too late to start your rampage.

The few modifications I did decide to use in the game are all explained below, but instead of using the console, I made events for them.
Why?
Because it looks good, and simply because I can. :D

I also made several text and graphical changes, but these don’t influence the game in any way.
Nevertheless I call my mini mod Hearts of Iron 2 “KaboomsDay”

kaboomsday.jpg

First an overview, not much resources, bad sliders, -20 manpower (don’t ask me how they managed to do that.) and 4 base IC, which makes it a Micro State.

42734222.jpg
Albania, without any game modifications​

Last edited:
-20 manpower, hard, challenging.
There is no such an word as 'impossible'.

Yeah I know, but I will play with a small manpower cheat. :)

The opening scene reminds me of an idea I had of a Peru world domination game. The president of the country falls down a flight of stairs, also hits his head and thinks he's Montezuma. I know, Montezuma's from Mexico but there aren't as cool sounding Inca kings that I know of. I mean Montezuma's Revenge, how awesome a title is that. I already saw Peruvian Llama Cavalry taking on American tanks. Don't know why I didn't follow through with it.

Funny idea I suddenly have in mind: You can play as Lebanon for your next AAR. Just be France and free Lebanon then you're ready to start. The main problem will be of course that you have virtually nothing. :p

So there are only children and old people in Albania judging from the -20 manpower :rofl:

The MP cheat you could use is the +30 War refugees which would make sense as Germany had called upon ethic Germans to return to the fatherland from foreign nations.

Kaboomsday... I hope that this is not foretolding the future...

Suscribed (offcourse)

I can't wait to read this. Oh what is "different" about Kaboomsday?

further more spelling error or just a phun?:
• Battles on land, at see and in the air

/Krogzar

Status
Not open for further replies.