Radio Active isn't working - remains silent - PS5 - how to solve it?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FreneticBlaze

Recruit
Nov 20, 2021
If I choose Radio Active station from ultimate colony bundle (it's apearing in game menu with radio stations) no song plays. It remains silent. All other stations working properly. It's a bug or I have to unlock something later?

Ps5

Thank you.

Heya!

Sounds like a bug - no pun intended! I'll make sure our team investigates this as soon as possible!

Thanks for the report and of course, thank you for playing!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi there,
for me, PS5 too, the whole dlc didn´t show up ingame. I bought it yesterday, saves says thaa 2 dlc are installed but nothing shows up ingame.
I don´t know when the questline had to start, but the radio station should be there after installing the dlc.
Greetz

Hi there,
for me, PS5 too, the whole dlc didn´t show up ingame. I bought it yesterday, saves says thaa 2 dlc are installed but nothing shows up ingame.
I don´t know when the questline had to start, but the radio station should be there after installing the dlc.
Greetz
Heya! Sorry to hear about this - have you checked that your PS5 installed the DLC? And to check - do you see any new flag icons in your pregame selection screen either?

Heya! Sorry to hear about this - have you checked that your PS5 installed the DLC? And to check - do you see any new flag icons in your pregame selection screen either?
Thx for your reply, I started a new game and the flags are in but I only have 4 Radio staitions available, how many need to be there when I own Founders Pack and Ultimate? 5 I thought?
EDIT: Sry, I saw that there is no radio station in founders pack, so 4 should be correct. I play the German Version so the station names are really different, can´t figure out which ist Radio Active ;)
Now I wonder when the Ultimate questline starts, I´m on day 74 and nothing until now. Is it a endgame Questline?

Last edited:
There is actually a channel in the founder's pack as well - you should have ones that are called Radio Outback (RADIO WILDNIS I believe) which comes with the Founder's pack and Radio Active (RADIO AKTIV) which comes with the Ultimate colony - which one do you have?

Do you see all of the flags as well? Founder's pack I believe had 3 extra flags, the Ultimate Colony 4 if I remember correctly - do you see all of them?

The questline should have started for you already - I am assuming you have been progressing normally (you have the gate, some amount of colonists etc)?

Hi, I can see all the flags, 3 Founder sand 4 Ultimate.
I´ve 4 Radio stations Wildnis, Radio Armageddon, Wildes Grenzland and Himmelslichter.
I progressed to day 152, the bunker is in progress, there are 164 colomonists, but no quest from the Ultimate Edition.
I´ve reinstalled the game already, nothing changed.
Thx and greetings from Germany ;)

Sorry for the late reply, been super busy! So that to me sounds like the content has not been applied correctly to your account - have you made sure the console downloaded the DLC properly? I know I asked this before but just want to double-check! :)

The other thing would be to confirm with Sony that they have applied this to you - we have received some similar reports but they have been on other platforms, indicating that this might be an issue with your account possibly. Not sure but I would confirm with them just to be sure that the content has been applied to your Sony account as well!