• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sturmtruppe

Private
3 Badges
Nov 23, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • 500k Club
has a radar facility any direct influence (like combat bonus) on air combat??
or helps the radar station only on detecting and interception?
remembered, that in older hoi version, the radar stations give direct bonus on combat, but can't find anything in aod/core 2. searched already in the forum. but no direct awnsers to this.

and another thing: had a strange thing last time. my leader rommel got the leader trait "desert fox" twice a time at the same moment.
what's this for a bug? or does he have the trait two times now? and also a double bonus?

has a radar facility any direct influence (like combat bonus) on air combat??
or helps the radar station only on detecting and interception?
remembered, that in older hoi version, the radar stations give direct bonus on combat, but can't find anything in aod/core 2. searched already in the forum. but no direct awnsers to this.

and another thing: had a strange thing last time. my leader rommel got the leader trait "desert fox" twice a time at the same moment.
what's this for a bug? or does he have the trait two times now? and also a double bonus?

For your first question, I'm pretty sure it does have a bonus, but it's random whether you get the bonus or not in any given battle. When you do, the radar icon should appear on the combat screen.

As for your second point, that must be an extremely rare bug! And I'm guessing that yes, he could get the bonus doubled from now on.

no, i mean, why the new leader traits like desert fox and their bonus are generally not shown in the combat statistics during a fight. in the statistics is not shown that the trait is given any advantage, like it is with the old traits like panzer leader. for panzer leader there is shown 5% advantage for your troops.

Hi Ep, great to see you lurking about as well! I am generally fine, but need to get out of the chair more.

I have been working to change some provinces, which ain't easy, considering the "help" file was written by a programmer type. Still, stuck on something, but it is "file-oriented", not "map-oriented", per se.

Hopefully, you will see me around more now.