• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

001rens001

Second Lieutenant
27 Badges
Mar 23, 2016
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
So in one of my recent games, the AI actually managed to form the Mughals and push well into India. Only Vijayanagar held on in the South, and if I let the game continue into the 1700's they would've easily unified India.

Now, when messing around with them a bit I noticed they they couldn't acces the Taj Mahal great project, since it requires the owner and province religion to be muslim. Since the ai always takes the guaranteed dhimmi authority, it can never convert the province. I think even without the dhimmi privilege they don't convert thanks to their high heathen tolerance.

So, we're left with one of the most recognizable buildings in the world, that isn't even accesible to their historical builders (aswell as any other sultanates in the absence of AI mughals) which is a shame. To my knowledge the Taj Mahal is a tomb, so the religion requirement also isn't too necessary.

I'd suggest either simply removing the province religion requirement so only the owner has to be muslim, or get rid of the religious requirements alltogether and tie it to culture instead (which is Hindustani or Avadhi at game start ? I'm not really sure).

I hope the devs can consider this change in time for King of Kings, since this would be a problem a lot of Mughal runs eventually run into.
Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Taj Mahal.png
    Taj Mahal.png
    2,6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: