• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Quick Questions - Quick Answers

Several other forums have a QQ/QA thread, so I guess warlock could use one, too.

I'll start:
(1) Where can I find a list of useable hotkeys? I checked the manual, but unless I am blind I could not find them.

(2) Is there any way to display ressource icons on the map (like in CIV)?

Perhaps its time I poke the bear with a stick for fun... Just a heads up! In the coming days there might be some news regarding Warlock coming up. Keep your eyes and ears open :)

This makes me very sad. I've played this wonderful game for 410 hours with many of those games having a "defeat an avatar" win condition and never have I seen a god's avatar being spawned. It's obviously not set to happen often enough.
Developer: Is there a cheat code you can give me to make this happen so I can see it once? I deserve this after all this effort, don't I? I really love this game but not enough to keep playing a game that is fully explored and conquered just waiting for a specific random event.

I don't think there are any cheat codes. We have the stuff in the modding forum, but that's about it. Don't know what you can make happen with that.

I usually don't have problems getting an Avatar up though. Just max rep with one avatar and wait.