Question to the devs: Where to request?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Meesmoth

Philippine Cities Builder
Sep 21, 2016
meesmoth.fandom.com
Yes, I am aware that Cities: Skylines has its own Youtube channel now, where there are videos such as tutorials to modding, or troubleshooting mod issues, etc.

I would like to request (if the Devs read this) a future video regarding recreated real-world cities on CS. Many people have did this, from very detailed builds, to only simple ones. From American, Japanese, European, to even Philippine or Southeast Asia cities. I made a guide on Steam on how to fast-build real-world cities, while other known Youtubers do their own series about these. There's this YT series I also made called "Philippine Cities" (which is on this website, as a City Journal as well).

CS is only a few of the city-building games that allows the recreation of real-world cities in 100% accuracy and sometimes 1:1 (for cities less 17x17km large) scale, so I think this should be discussed further in a official video. I can even send some footage to the Devs if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Yes, I am aware that Cities: Skylines has its own Youtube channel now, where there are videos such as tutorials to modding, or troubleshooting mod issues, etc.

I would like to request (if the Devs read this) a future video regarding recreated real-world cities on CS. Many people have did this, from very detailed builds, to only simple ones. From American, Japanese, European, to even Philippine or Southeast Asia cities. I made a guide on Steam on how to fast-build real-world cities, while other known Youtubers do their own series about these. There's this YT series I also made called "Philippine Cities" (which is on this website, as a City Journal as well).

CS is only a few of the city-building games that allows the recreation of real-world cities in 100% accuracy and sometimes 1:1 (for cities less 17x17km large) scale, so I think this should be discussed further in a official video. I can even send some footage to the Devs if they wanted to.

The first video was on this?

Great idea! We've got a few different ideas similar to this - from creators around the world. I've also seen your cities on YouTube and am very impressed!
*One and a half months later*

Any status update on this request? I know you have lots of video suggestions on the channel but, I like to hear something like an quick update.