• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DogWithGuitar

Recruit
6 Badges
Mar 4, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
I am the emperor of Italia, own the kingdoms of Italia, septum provincae, pannonia and dalmatia and have under my control a bunch of kings. I started as a heretic but became hellenic and brought back chariot races when I was a heretic, it tells me I need to own the baronies of italiae annonaria and italiae suburibicaria but I control almost all of europe but appears as if I dont own that? Also I cant find legio viii Augusta, I have the desicion ro create other legions and I've created only one but I cant find the one I need to create the west. The kingdom of annonaria belongs to one of my relatives under My control do I need to take that back?

The condition is that you need to own every single barony in both kingdoms, so if there are independent barons the conditions will not be fulfilled. You can see eventual enclaves in the diplomatic map mode. For the legions, they are all associated to specific titles. You can not restore a legion in the name of the title holder, so if those titles are not under your control you will need to acquire them to have access to the legions.

Upvote 0