• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(150)

Recruit
Mar 23, 2000
Visit site
Hi. Forgive me for a simple question. I came over here first time about six months - was over at the imp2 site at sidgames and people suggested checking it out. But as far as I can see, not much has changed in that time. Is this going someplace? It sounds real interesting but Ive checked back several times and not much ever seems to have changed. Ok theres a lot of beta testing, but it all seems very quiet, and this rather worries me. One message here does suggest its due for release, but only in 3rd quarter and in scandinavia. Are we ever going to see this for general release? And if so, are we ever going to see any kind of details? Like whats the spec, what are the diplomatic options, whens it out etc etc? Like I say, I like the sound of this game - Im still looking for something that fills out the Imp 2 blues - and I certainly dont want to see a rushed relaese, but is there like ANY contact coming from the desighn team? The comparisons with the civ3 team over at apolyton arnt eactly favorable in terms of keeping the fan base informed. Any info appreciated .......

ciao

peter

Most of the people who were in this forum are beta testers I guess.
And as all of the beta testers would have signed a non-disclosure agreement, their hands are tied when it comes to stating what's going on.
But I really suspect that they are having too much fun to post.

I'm also a beta-tester and most of my time goes to play and evaluate...

What can I say ? I played Civ 1-2, and the Test of Time (?) and Imp 1 and Imp 2.

Before I joined the beta team I had been playing Imp2 more or less frequently say 1-2 hour a day on an average. I haven't played it since I started to test EU and... I will _never_ play it again. It feels like comparing Cambridge with Chelsea, the Soccer Teams.

Does it move forward ? Yes, IMHO, it improves on a dayly bases. :)

/Greven

I would like to salut the makers of E.U
Jag skulle vilja lycko önska programerarna.

And all the beta-tetsers for participate in the developement of the probaly best game ever.

Och alla beta testare för deras deltagande i att göra det bästa spelet någonsin

(i min mening)

I hope everything goes on with no complications.

Jag hoppas att allt går som plannerat och inga missöden sker.

Will the scandanavian version have an English version so one could buy it in scandanavia and play it in England (meaning in English)

does 'scandanavian release' mean it is being released simultanously in all scandanavian countries???

Don't talk to me about Nap 1813 - the game still sits on my shelf!

for the sake of agood game and in the memory of 1813...I have patience, thankyou