• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Urloc the Great

Colonel
43 Badges
Mar 10, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
Empiremanagement:

Automated Construction ships: Eversince the removal of this "feature" (from sectors) with the LeGuin patch, managing lategame empires became a huge pain. Especially when the crisis or pirates rampage through your borders and destroy your mining/research stations

Automated fleet movement: Even if I won a war on paper (enemy fleets pathetic), hunting down their one ship guerilla attacks is a huge pain. Having an AI take over control over certain fleets would really help making the late game less of a chore and more of a game.

Automated Science ships from the start: Why do I have to research this? Why can't I research this from the beginning? Why isn't it unlocked from the beginning?

Army, Station (and Planet) templates: Fleets already have it, why can't a 6 tile station not get automatically updated to the designated template (e.g. Shipyard with 6 shipyards and the +100 ep thing)? Why do I have to do a click for every single army unit? I could live without the Planet template, but such a thing for planets would be nice too.
Having to babysit every step of every Spacestacion is such a chore and sometimes I even forget what I wanted Station 31 to be.

Being able to type in numbers for anything that already has the player add things via clicking: Gaming Mouses are expensive and every dollar I spend on them is money I can't give the developers/Paradox. Ever tried giving 120 000 energy credits to a mutual friend? Or building exactly 100 corvettes? It just takes way too many clicks for that.

Sliders:

Sprawl Penalty Slider: going from 0 to 4x the penalty, being able to adjust this would be great. More Sliders/customisation is always a positive, especially in Stellaris!

DLC Crisis Sliders: Khans, War in Heaven, Gray Tempest, going from 0 to random to always happening, Sometimes I want a guaranteed War in Heaven/Great Khan for extra challenge, sometimes I don't want to have Grey Tempest in my game and still enjoy the rest of Distant Stars.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Science ships. Having an AutoExplore functions would be good. And as of now systems with living planets are left with a planet icon...systems with Gates and Megastructures and Wormholes should also be so marked.

Patrol Ships. Ships intended for patrolling against pirates should have a second option of pursuing piracy as they see fit, so we don't have to micromanage them. These could also function as a rear-guard AI controlled fleet similar to that you mentioned for enemy cleanup.