• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am sorry to say that due to how taxing this has become, I will have to end this forum game. It was originally meant to test out this formula of forum games, and I see that it has been a failure. I do sincerely apologise to all players for doing this.

Just curious, but how is this harder than any other forum game? I am not criticizing, I am just wondering.

Hmm if it is dying out can I try to GM it for a while and see how that goes? This is a really nice forum game.

Just curious, but how is this harder than any other forum game? I am not criticizing, I am just wondering.

People do not respect the stats format, and the main format of the game. That is the problem.
However, some of the GM troubles do not stem from the format, which is unworkable over at these forums.

:eek: Me too :glare: ,sad to see this die out :(

As am I, but what to do? It would have died a slow death in any case.

Hmm if it is dying out can I try to GM it for a while and see how that goes? This is a really nice forum game.

You can make your own forum game with these rules, or even continue this game, but not in this thread as I would then be forced to update the OP and suchwise.

Well I never fully understood what the official format was supposed to be, so I suppose I was one of the "problem" players.
Unfortunate to see this end, as things were just about to get very interesting in my area. I was about to DoW the breakaway Confederates and try to establish a homeland for freed slaves.