PSA: An update on the Loading Screen issue, some love and a seasonal greeting

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The team is busy working on an upcoming ptch that will fix some of the issues people are having. Thank you for your patience so far! :)
Thank you @MissDeliana! :bow:

I am looking forward to Update 1.4 and the fruits of all the hard work HBS is putting forth. More people, having more fun with BATTLETECH sounds mighty fine to me, : )

So, any word on update? Bought the game and still can't play. Not waiting more than 2 minutes since I am not sure if that will screw up my PC or not.

Would be nice since it's what a month after Christmas and I still haven't played the game.

Have you tried anything suggested on this thread or elsewhere on these forums?
Is the game updated to most recent?
Is your pc meeting all if the minimum requirements?

You would be suprised how many try and run this on less then minimum. ..some succeed most dont.

You could also start a thread, post pc specs and issue and someone may have suggestions you can try.

Have you tried anything suggested on this thread or elsewhere on these forums?
Is the game updated to most recent?
Is your pc meeting all if the minimum requirements?

You would be suprised how many try and run this on less then minimum. ..some succeed most dont.

You could also start a thread, post pc specs and issue and someone may have suggestions you can try.

No I have not tried any of the suggestions of using mods. Usually I would be so upset, but I am trying to change, and just will be patient and wait. I could have gotten a refund on Steam but I choose to wait. I will give the developers the benefit of the doubt. :)

No I have not tried any of the suggestions of using mods. Usually I would be so upset, but I am trying to change, and just will be patient and wait. I could have gotten a refund on Steam but I choose to wait. I will give the developers the benefit of the doubt. :)

there are other tings also that can be tried.
if with steam verify files
or doing a clean reinstall after doing @Edmon 's complete clean uninstall steps.
putting it on a SSD instead of a HDD

and there may be others suggestions that may help around the forums

lol, you say whaaat?)

It has to do with the pic above the @starscream quote of the Urbanmech as Santa Claus :). The Urbanmech is affectionately known as a "Trash Can" due to it's shape.

So he was implying that the mech in a slay flying low over homes as Santa could be a hazard...Or at least that is how I understood it.

Last edited: