• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(88979)

Recruit
Dec 15, 2007
Hi to all.

Maybe I do not know something about the WiF, but my forces can neither enter nor exit Portugal (we're at war etc., so I should be able to do so?). Moreover, there are several provinces all over the world (like 'Veneto/Venice') that are similarly impassable, and were not AFAIK.
It's a problem with the version I had downloaded or something have changed in WiF since I've last played it (it was a long time ago...)?
I skimmed through some files and found the one, that indicates the "impassable" routes, but none of Portuguese provinces is there. So, I'm a bit confused.

I'm using DD 1.3a (Yeah, I'm a dinosaur, and my PC is, sadly, to weak to run HoI3)

Pozdrawiam, TPMM

Thanks for your concern, Fernando! :)

I did some research - having copied this scenario to DD 1.3a and RandomRoadProject I realised, that this was something wrong with the scenario inself, not WiF.

Ok, I admit: I took 38 scenario, grouped all countries into 4 alliances (The Allies, The Axis, The Comintern and China&Friends), changed their politics and created a great, all versus all scenario. I also added some units for the weakest countries.
I was just bored with Fall Weiß - Fall Barbarossa - Overlord scheme and made a single-shot scenario to have some fun.

And how did I overcame "province crossing" problem? I simply deleted all the lines about "non-aggression" etc. and all works fine now. All this guarantees simply went mad as the war was written into the lines of scenario without deleting them.

Sorry for making a problem.

Pozdrawiam.