• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A

Ashen Blazes

It's unclear as to how to contact support, as the support website is nothing but a knowledgebase, and provides no direct contact so I'm posting this here instead... :/

Dome dwellers frequently lost comfort due to invalid concerns.. (They report issues that aren't actually existent)
See attached screenshot for on example.. (This is not the only structure or facility with which this has happened)

Thanks...

P.S.: I've seen Dweller breakdowns and deaths due to this issue, otherwise I wouldn't bother with reporting it.

Attachments

• Survival on Mars - Colony Complaints Issue.png
    Survival on Mars - Colony Complaints Issue.png
    1,5 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
It's unclear as to how to contact support, as the support website is nothing but a knowledgebase, and provides no direct contact so I'm posting this here instead... :/

Dome dwellers frequently lost comfort due to invalid concerns.. (They report issues that aren't actually existent)
See attached screenshot for on example.. (This is not the only structure or facility with which this has happened)

Thanks...

P.S.: I've seen Dweller breakdowns and deaths due to this issue, otherwise I wouldn't bother with reporting it.
Hello @Ashen Blazes

Could you provide a save game so we can take a look at this?

Thanks

Hello @Ashen Blazes

Could you provide a save game so we can take a look at this?

Thanks

Attached are 3 saves in which it had happened. I believe that at least 2 of these have some mods enabled on them, quite unsure of the oldest save, though.
I had thought, at a point, that this was happening due to mods, then recalled it happening before the mods were added.

This reminds me of another bug that I came across today, though...
One of the mods that I have ("My Apartment" - I think) is a habitat mod, the habitat doesn't show up in the build list, however, upon introducing an additional mod that contains a habitat, (for testing purposes, I used mod editor to implement a new habitat that is derived from the basic "Apartment" habitat) this mod's habitat will show up, but not the one that was added/created for testing purposes. Upon removing the new mod, the habitat from the downloaded mod ends up disappearing from the list again..

Attachments

• Saves.zip
    100,9 MB · Views: 0