• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lordelvis

Recruit
25 Badges
Sep 2, 2018
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
Hello, i am playin CK3 and i want to play in ironman mode but the the timer stops every 3 months, only the timer, not the animations or the clicks, its pretty much like an autosave, but im not sure if its an autosave of the game or a bug, i ask because its kinda annoying that the games "Stops".

PD: this happend de Day 2 of every 3 months, thats its what make me thing that it could be an autosave, Thanks

• 2Like
Reactions:
Same problem here mate! And some people had related that on discord too. This problem don't happen if you are on normal mode game (not ironman), in this case, the game runs smoothly amazing. Apparently, the problem is on ironman mode, they need to fix it urgently.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Mate, a moderator already found the bug. It was the CLOUD SAVE. Yeah, you need to disable this to avoid the reported bug. The game runs perfect fast, it's just disable this.