• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

elisesierra

Recruit
Jul 25, 2020
Every time my prisoners wake up they start fighting and complaining about hygine, then it goes away after 1 minute. They have clothing, a clean cell, showers in their cell and a main shower, and a shower regime slot as the first thing in the morning. Not sure if this is a bug or intended but it sure is annoying.

Upvote 0
Every time my prisoners wake up they start fighting and complaining about hygine, then it goes away after 1 minute. They have clothing, a clean cell, showers in their cell and a main shower, and a shower regime slot as the first thing in the morning. Not sure if this is a bug or intended but it sure is annoying.

If they have showers in their cells they don't need a shower regime slot. Instead try to use lockup first thing in the morning. They will be locked in their cells for an hour and they should take care of their bowels and then take a shower.

If they have showers in their cells they don't need a shower regime slot. Instead try to use lockup first thing in the morning. They will be locked in their cells for an hour and they should take care of their bowels and then take a shower.

i keep the same lockup after sleep with shower in the cells,some prisoners start destroying stuff even after that. They either have clothing need or hygiene need. There is always a shower in the cell and fresh set of clothes. Instead of showering or changing, they start destruction. Happens After every 2-3 days, but only one or two prisoners do this out of 100-300

try adding showers to the canteen also yard. my regime is 4 hours of sleep,1 lock up,2 yard,2 eat, a bunch for work, 2 normal freetime, 2 eat, 1 lockdown. this works great for hygiene and make then very happy but most of my rooms have a shower and basic things like a punching bag pray mats and toliets.