• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

richvh

Preserver of the Light
62 Badges
Dec 1, 2001
Visit site
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
This thread will hold official releases until such time as Riknap is once again free to resume his duties.

Version 0.6k11 for patch 2.6.2.

If you have problems with frequent crashes, make sure you've perfomed the Important Installation Instructions in the main thread's OP, and try playing zoomed in as much as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Added a hotfix for succession laws.

In the beginning Shaytana brought forth the Light Invincible, and the people rejoiced, for it was good. But then, at the height of his world building, the Light Bringer forsook his worshipers, and Darkness threatened to engulf the world, and there was much lamentation. Some whispered that the Light Bringer had died, but this is blasphemy, for is not the Light Bringer immortal?

It was then that your humble servant girded his loins and did battle with the darkness with the aid of others, and restored the Light to some semblance of its former Glory. But the battle was wearying, and after some time your humble servant left to wander other lands, leaving the Light to once more be threatened by the Darkness. But several of your humble servant's companions were not yet wearied of the battle, and set themselves up as a Council of Regency, pledging to serve until such time as the Light Bringer should return, and including your humble servant among their number even in his absence, and the blessed Riknap was named Chief Chronicler of the Light.

It came to pass that the when blessed Riknap became weary and found himself unable to continue his struggle, your humble servant had returned to the fight renewed and refreshed and agreed to assume the Chief Chronicler duties until such time as the blessed Riknap is once more able to champion the Light.

TL,DR version: It's more like I'm the original regent, and Riknap was the regent of the regent.

Reactions:
>NOT STUDIYNG THE SCRIPTURES
sspfZcT.jpg

Reactions:
Baaah Regencies suck! The People cry out for a new ruler, a true ruler. All Hail Megas Basileus Richvh The first of his name! (fastrike has formed faction Richvh for lux invicta)

Reactions:
Baaah Regencies suck! The People cry out for a new ruler, a true ruler. All Hail Megas Basileus Richvh The first of his name! (fastrike has formed faction Richvh for lux invicta)

But wait, what if Shaytana never truly existed? What if "he" was not a true being, but only a fraud, a fake, a false account? What if "his" account was a machination of the current council, so that they could deceive the people, and create a cult of worship around a divinity that never truly was? What if richvh and the council at large are the TRUE heretics?!

...Nah. Probably not.

...Anyway, back on track, I quite love this mod, but my computer can barely handle vanilla CK2. Are you guys still working on that map reduction?

Reactions:
But wait, what if Shaytana never truly existed?
Blasphemer! Heretic!
Seriously, he existed. We don't know what happened to him, but the council was put together after he disappeared, and some of us got into CKII modding after this mod was launched.

Are you guys still working on that map reduction?

Not that I know of. Futuregary's working on a replacement map based on Crackd's work, but I doubt it will end up having significantly fewer provinces.

I haven't touched BLC since I stepped down as prime regent quite a while ago; @DarkReborn is the one to answer that. There was a change to portraits in 2.4 (adding a layer player identification in multiplayer), I don't know if DR has updated for that or how it will affect the game if that layer is missing from portraitTypes.

Reactions:
New version uploaded, see OP for link.

Reactions:
New version uploaded, see OP for link.
I don't suppose you've got a changelog, or any information about whether it's compatible with saves or not? I might be crashing every year, but that's not stopped me from slowly creeping forward :p

EDIT : Caek has gained the Blind trait! Just looked and saw changelog and compatibility warning, hurrr durr

Glad to see this still going :p.