• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kevin Mc Carthy

Former SF Weapons Sergeant
13 Badges
Jun 25, 2001
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
In the 1936 scenario, playing as Germany, I got Portugal to join the Axis and then I gained control of their military. There are two units in Lisbon with leaders but no forces--they should be ships I think.

Upvote 0
Ok I need some more information here. How many units are in Lisbon at the moment and what are they?

There are two Portugese units:
1st squadron (flotilla) commanded by MG Vieu
1st squadron (flotilla) commanded by MG San Luis

I can select them but they have zero ships.

I (Ger.) have a sub flotilla with three subs there also.

I have the save game file if you want.

Yes please zip it and send it ceeck3@hotmai.com

I know that protugal has 2 transports in Lisbon at the start I think they will have been sent to convoy duty. When I do that as the player the unit disappears but it looks like it is not happening for the AI.

Originally posted by King
Yes please zip it and send it ceeck3@hotmai.com

I know that protugal has 2 transports in Lisbon at the start I think they will have been sent to convoy duty. When I do that as the player the unit disappears but it looks like it is not happening for the AI.

Done.

Done again.

I noticed somethign very similar playing as the U.S.A. When I checked up on my Philippine puppet, I saw that they had two fleets at port in Manila with no actual ships in them, just leaders. I'm afraid I don't have a saved game.